North American Spiritual Revival (NASR) is a community based, not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing quality programs and services that promote social, cultural, and spiritual well-being.
NASR has 4 core objectives in the following areas:
- Education – To provide education programs and intellectual forums that promote a better understanding of the Islamic tradition;
- Spiritual Development – To promote sacred growth through spiritually focused group events;
- Community Outreach – To network and build bridges with organizations on issues of community building and social justice;
- Cultural Programs – To foster a North American Muslim identity through quality cultural events.
- NASR Condemns Vandalism Against Waterloo MosqueTORONTO, March 22, 2010 – The North American Spiritual Revival (NASR) condemns yesterday’s act of vandalism against the Waterloo mosque of the Muslim Society of Waterloo and Wellington Counties.
- NASR condemns attack against Hamilton MosqueTORONTO, January 5, 2010 – The North American Spiritual Revival condemns yesterday’s vandalism and fire-bombing of The Muslim Association of Hamilton’s Mountain Mosque.
- Welcome to the Changing Face of CanadaNASR's own Hussein Hamdani is a regular columnist in the Hamilton Spectator with his articles appearing every other Thursday.
- ‘Hiking the Grand’ with Imam Zaid ShakirThe North American Spiritual Revival and Islamic Relief Canada are excited to bring yet another amazing program to Southern Ontario.